The Abandoned Amusement Park

A very special guest of Twisted Imaginings has very kindly offered a story, which I am very proud to share with you all!


"As the darkening, meloncholy clouds passed through the deserted sky, I looked at the dull; boring and rusty amusement park in front of me. The amusement park was once a joyful and fun place to be; now it is a lifeless place.

As i walked towards the haunted and abandoned amusement park; I shivered, it was like i had a bad feeling about the park; also it was like as if something there was making me shiver through my whole body. It was about 4 o' clock in the morning when I was going into this dark, meloncholy place."

Many thanks, and full credit, to the author J. Murphy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nomadic Swansong

Zombies - An Overview

The Show Must Go On